take your 20% back

..Sep 14 - After 48 hours missing..

Issues one : Take your 20% back.. Adoiyai~~! I'm still alive believe it or not.. really.. I'm being busy lately focusing on test and sorts of assignments.. those absolutely make me headache severely..another 20% flew away, where this afternoon Communication Technologies is really a d*mn mess.. ah~~! don' want to talk about that further more.. Now I'm continuing study on Discrete Signal & system's test held tomorrow afternoon..Aaa~~ may this an another flown away carry marks?~~ aa~~ really can't let it anyhow X-( Day after that, Professional communication appoint me on test.. urm~ hope this 'senang sikit'.. Praying for that~~ Discrete assignments?.. letak tepi..Apek ade.. hik2~~

Issues two : Aa~~! Day-day after that.. I'm off to Kuantan.. really.. can't wait any longer.. recalled on Thursday schedule.. Discrete's lecture on 2 is cancelled, pro comm's lecture on 5 were long ago shut and Miss Shairah Wazir's night math lecture is being cancelled also..so~ by 2pm on Thursday I'll be ready to go down to my hometown.. ery & amru? Friday morning?..aa~ lmbt tinggal aa~ hee~

Issues three : Penutupan kay-kingdom.blogspot.com.. Oo..tidak2.. hanye seminggu~~ As I'm off to my home sweet home, I'm off my duty here.. no posting expected until 28 Sep 2009.. sorry in advance.. I wish you all a Happy holiday and have a really fabolous Hari Raya especially to my roommates, hostel mates, classmates, BMIster, warden and guards, cleaner2 staffs, lecturer and staffs, dean and deputy dean, close friends, far2 friends, half to be friends, a friend of a friends, ym lists, foes, families, siblings, my girl, my ex's club, my scandals or what ever it is ,all that knowing me, and, you~.. Ampun maaf dipinta sekiranye terkasar bhasa dan tersilap bhasa kat kamu smea ea~~! Assalamulaikum~!

kaki notes : baju raye xbli lagik~~!

2 peoples clap their hands:

me berkata...

i find it a bit wacky when it comes to this line, >> half to be friends, why didnt u say your better-half instead...hahahahhahaha...

cool man...

kai-oh! berkata...

'half to be friends' itu... owh..complicated~~ just leave it blank anyhow..thank you..
haha~~!